Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Moving On ~

Hye2 :) You know what? I do love you, very-very much. But its just that, I can't do this anymore. I'm tired. I really-really am. So maybe Im just better off without you, maybe we're just better off without each other. Maybe they were right, sometimes the best thing u can do for someone u love, is to let them go. I'll admit that the time we spent together was one of the greatest chapter of my life that I'll never forget. I'll always remember the butterflies in my tummy that i used to get when i saw you. The first time i saw you smile, the first time we held hands, the first time we hugged, the first time we kissed, the first concert and the first time i said i liked you :). Those was the happy times. Thank you, for everything. Now, im moving on, with my life. To start a new chapter, a happy one, a new beginning, and maybe you'll be part of it as well, who knows? hahaha. Its gonna be hard, but i'll try, but if i fall along the way, i know i can always count on my friends to pick me up. I love you guys so much ;).

WTH, anyways ;p, hahahaa, i am proudly to say that i complete my 3days of fasting day with the help of my chocolates :D. I know i can always count on the chocolates :p. heeee, and GOSHHH! Im eating like a pig! All i do is eat, eat, eat! plusss++ habis plak tue makan! Pfffttt! :S Seriously. Wow! ^^. and, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, hahahah, and my quotes for today is,

"
Its weird how one day u feel u'll never be able to live ure life without him,
and then the next day ur doing exactly
that. How great is that :)"

hahaha,
and my mum once told me that, u'll never leave where u are, until u decide where u would rather be. Mum is deep? ahaha, okayokay, thats's it for today. byebye ;D
and THANK YOU Cupcake ;), I OWE YOU big TIME ;P. ILY X)

No comments: