Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Final Cook Off ;)

Hello, yesterday was a very FUN day ^^. First after school, SOMETHING happened. Hee! Well, there was a Qatam Quran yesterday in school. I sat on THE chair :D. Lol. Bessttt. Then we received a kuih raya, and some other stuff of which i can't recall. sigh, owh yea, not to forget, they even gave us DUIT RAYE ^^. LOL. Then after school, Athirah and me went to Giant to buy a fish :S. I don't eat fish but, we're making sweet & sour fish later, and so not much of a choice ryte! Lol. We have no idea how to choose a fish, we kept poking the fish like a bunch of retards :S. Bla, bla, reached home at around 3.45pm. Then call Tintin to come over, she came. & baring2 on my bed and watch some funny show on youtube (which was Athirah's idea) ahaha, We laughed so hard, that i bet that all the neighbors can hear us laugh! The video was funny leaa . Lol. Then went down stairs, Mum was there. She helped us 'siang' the ikan and all. So cool! Lol. Then she helped us around the kitchen, Mum cooked 'Ketam Masak Lemak' first, Then it was Tina's turn, she cooked 'Daging Masak Kicap', and Athirah cooked 'Butter Prawn'. and as for me, I cooked 'Sweet & Sour Fish' and the vege, we cooked together. Lol. Over all, Athirah really likes to help around the kitchen. ORANG GILE KERJA! She wants to do everything, its a good thing tho. Lol, and Tina! Pfft, she is afraid of the oil! Lol, kinda. We had so much fun! I love the girls soo much. They are very precious to me :D. My quotes for today is

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"

Lol. Zue's cookies was NICE!? I love it! Sedapp x) Zue,zue, i love you. Lol, above are some of the picture for yesterday cook off :) Enjoy. Byebye :X


Photobucket
Tina peeling onions :D
Photobucket
Kids! Don't mess with me! or I'll cut you into half ;D
Photobucket
Padahal Puaseaaa -_-" Lol
Photobucket
Semangat buat kerjea until the nose of her bleeds. Lol
Photobucket
Padahal Rumah Sendiri! Lol
Photobucket
Why so serious ? Lol :)
Photobucket
Athirah's work!?
Photobucket
Yeap! yeap! I love her :D Im trying to moleste her .
Photobucket
But I was molested by her! Mummy x)
Photobucket
I love this picture of hers! She look soooo cute ^^.
Photobucket
Dining Room :p
Photobucket
The Ketam Masak LEMAKKK
Photobucket
The BUTTER Prawn
Photobucket
The Vegeeeee

Soon To Come, The Daging & Fisssshhh <3

No comments: