Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Hari Raye $__$

Hello :D. Tomorrow, i mean tonight is RAYA ^^. Stuff is getting crazy around my grand mother's house. She's been worrying of what to cook for raya, and whether she should use the cream colour curtain (of which look fine to me. P.S. Im the one who set up the curtain and all ^^) and so much more. Their are so many stuff that need to be done. Mum is getting panic because she haven't exchange the money to give for raye $__$ . Need to do some shopping some more, just can't seem to find any time :/. But its okay, i got my Baju kurung yesterday, Its HUGE :S but the cutting is just nice, sooo, its a go go! Well,looking forward for tonight and tomorrow. Today the people from surau and all is coming over from house to house to give Takbir. I like it sooo much, when they do that. :D. and at the end of the ceremony, my grand mother would always give the boys duit raye x(. But only boys can go for Takbir. Well, well, got to go. Am going to my grandmum's house to help around. BALIK KAMPUNG X) Lol. Just wanna say
Selamat Hari Raye and Maaf Zahir Batin to the muslims and happy holidays to the non muslims. Im sorry if I ever did anything to hurt you or your feelings. I really do, :) Forgive meeeee? Lol. Okay, I'll tell you later how it ends ;)
Lol. Thanks for reading ^^. Hari raye means $_____$ money ^^. LOL. Byebye (:

No comments: