Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fasting Month ^^

Hello :) I just came back from a very LONGGG day ^^. First, I am proud to say that I WOKE UP EARLY TODAY :D I woke up at 9.30am. WOW ryte!!? hee. That was that, HAHAAHAHA, anyways, went for hi tea today at Hilton's Hotel. The food was great! They serve chocolate's dip thing ^^(my fav), Dim sum, Sushi, Cake's, Western food, so many lea! can't remember the name :S. All i know that i ate SOOOO much that my tummy almost explode. But yet, daddy and mummy ask me to eat some more, sigh -o-, but I DID, gladly x) heheheheh. Then, went to O.U. to buy a swim wear and bought some shirts :) and a BOOK :D. The title is "The Truth About Forever". I read the synopsis, and it sounds fun, so, i'll give the review later :). Give me about 2 months ^^. hahaha, Owh yea, the best part is MUMMY gave me money $_$. I love money ^^ Who doesn't. hahaha, I missed Terawih today. Well thats's a lost :( . From my understanding, Ramadhan is the Holly Month where ALL the evil spirit and soul will be locked away for the entire month to give way for the living to do good and perform merits. Hence, sins are only committed by the individuals. ^^ OMG, nak RAYA lea ^^. hahaha, okay, my quotes for today is,

"
Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. ;)"

hahah, need to go and sleep now, nak SAHUR later, byebye:)

No comments: