Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something NEW ^^

HYEEEEE, Its been sooo long, ahahha. it seems like i wrote everyday. im addicted to it. i guess blogspot is my new FB / MS haaa? ahahah. Im very happy :) very very very happy. things are working out for me. All the moving on thing is just great, i get to actually FEEL! Not that, u get me right! hahah, whatever lea.. Well Ieja was right i just need to look forward. Its not that I totally forgotten all about him. I do think about him sometimes but now, when i do. I'll remember all the happy times, and not the bad one -_-" ahaha, but every thing's cool. We're still friends. I kinda like someone, not like like, hmm i don't know. Its just that I get this excited feelings I used to get. It's awesome! hahaha, ^^ COOOLLL! and i wore tudung the whole day last friday. First time ^^, heee bange! hahah, and you know what! I bring a chocolate to school everyday, JUST IN CASE! Omg, teruk rytee! ahhaha, my quote for today is

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep on moving"

To tina, i miss you like hell!? Athirah, Im sorry i call you MAT SALLEH, but i just like to call you that! heheehhe, and Achap, Everthings gonna be okay. I'll help you get through this. I promise, you know what? Moving on is a simple thing, what we leaves behind is hard. It wont get easy, but you'll have me beside you, to make it through :). I always will ^^. okay, byebye ;)

No comments: