Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lately

Hyehye, Im really bored! Today is a public holiday, and im staying in, not going out. Sigh. THE TEST RESULTS ARE OUTT! It was supposed to be out tomorrow. Okayy, wow! So nervous lea :S. Yea lately, hmm, u know what the bloody school canteen is selling fresh nuggets! Sedap plak tue. Before this it was all lembik and all, YUKES! x( But noww, tibe2 sedap! Lol. Some more, im really mad at who i shall not speak of x) . Not mad lea, just upset. :/. Lately? Owh played bball yesterday, i swear to god. I SUCK! Played with Mj, Tina, Jen nie ^^, Abu, Felix, Nicholas, Goh, Chinese boy fasting, and Eng :). Hahaha, Felix is good! Seriously!? Lol. =D. Hmm, lately.. OMG! you know what!!? All this time i was wrong! I should have ask that day!? Grr! Im sure you have no idea what I'm mumbling about xp. Hehehe.

Hye! I kinda miss the old time a lot lately. This old feelings is like chasing me or something. I m running away but it seems like it just wont go away. Well, i will not lie lea, well i change. I change the way i look at a situation. I try not take things for granted or put too much hope on something. AND, i try not to loose myself ;D. If things are just meant to be, maybe okay. If noe, noe lea.. ahaha. Lol. My son asked me to use the word Lol, rather than AHHAHAHHAHAHA. soo long weiyhhh! Lol. Hmm, I dont like you, but I do love you. ahahah, How lea. HAHAHA, anywayssssszzzzz my quote for today is

"To win you've got to stay in the game"



Owh yea, yesterday! Achap, and me stayed back at school. We hanged out with Wen Yee and Keith. It was fun ^^. Lol. Since it was a fasting month, the canteen was closed. I wasn't fasting that day. I can't :S. Lol. Then, Keith treat me for a MAMEE, hahah, so long xeat that thing weyh! Ade AJINAMOTO! Lol. I have issue dowhh! ahaha. Okay, am going out, byebye ;)

No comments: