Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reality

Hello :) Hyeeee, Im really a looney you know! Lol. Didn't go to school today, just as I planned :D. Hehe, Many things happen in school today. I receive a text message from Athirah just now, a SHOCKING one :D. Lol! But hyee, its cool! AHAHAHA, PADAHALLL! Lol. Well i miss you too darl, ;) . Hee. And once again mum was giving this lecture! I really can't stand it you know. Really tired, I've been thinking and all, At first i thought, "hye, maybe he's different now. maybe we're finally on the same page". Owh, haha. I was wrong babe! Lol. Look at Syafiq, he never change. He still treats people like crap. Come on lea, His not even cute leaa! Lol, why did I fall for him again at the first place? Lol. Thats old news. But Ajiji? His a very nice guy. His gay most of the time, but thats what makes him a great guy. Lol. Just kidding, his a good friend now. I never did feel akward talking to him about all this stuff. Not everything, but. I don't know. Lol. Whatever lea Ameera :P. But hun, you will never change. Maybe soon, i don't know. But i can't wait for that to happen. Cause when that happen, I hope I'll be somewhere around to see that happen. :D. My quotes for today is

"
I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before..^^"


Hehehe, Tomorrow Tina and Athirah is coming over to come and buka with me :D. We're gonna play masak-masak :D. Lol. Well, since Athirah and TinTin doesn't know how to cook kann, sigh. Looks like the pro turun padang leaa :p. LOL! LOL! I'm gonna teach Athirah & Tintin how to masak ^^. Heee, I'll tell you all the details tomorrow, for now. I need to go, cause after this Orang Tue nak call! Lol! and RAYA is nearingg!? SEMANGATT! Im laughing sooo hard right now, looking at my page, and the song? EHEHE. Well, let me be. Im happy :D.Lets do some countdown shall we :D Till tomorrow. Byebye :D



No comments: