Sunday, September 14, 2008

Choose?

Hye, today was really tired :/ sigh. Went out with Jaz today, we watched "Death Race". The movie was alright and it was damn cold. It worth paying for i guess. hahaa. Well, owh yea and then after the movie. Sigh. Jaz asked for my opinion about shirts. Mens shirt. I really don't know how to choose. Cause I JUST DON'T KNOW how! To tell the truth, i almost cried because of that. Stupid ryte? Its not him, its just that, the idea of choosing. I really don't like to choose. For myself? yea sure. Mum and Daddy? yea sure. My friends? na'ah, no can't do. Ahaha, Sorry Jaz, cause Im not much of a help. :( Then had dinner, and an ice cream. Thats the important thing, ICE CREAM. Well, i don't know why, but i felt guilty. Felix says that 'if he asked u to choose, that means he trust's ur taste'. My taste? haha, really, thats a first.

Choose? hmm, what would you say if someone came up to you and asked you that 6 letter words. Well we do that every day actually, its like a must. We chose to wake up in the morning and give another day a try. We chose what we want to do with our life. When we fall and get hurt, we chose to cry, to help ease our pain and wishing that a smile could cover up all the truth behind these smiles on our face, and we chose to let people think so, even if its not okay at all. And we chose to pick ourself up, and move on with our life. Choose, we require that in our every day life. Yes, yes in did. heheh, Jaz is a very good guy. I have a feeling we'll get along and Jaz would make a very good friend. My quotes for today is,

"The greatest power that a person can possesses is the power to choose"

yea, yea, okay. Owh, and yesterday Keith and Wen Yee bullied me. No fair. Hahah, They are great. Good night people. and I love you Athirah :p. byebye;D

No comments: