Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thumb, Thumb :(

.Hello :) Hahah, I was bored, so i decided to blog. It rhymes :D ahaha, Anyways, woke up at at 7.15am today, cause was going for bball today :). Tina came and fetched me at around 7.40am, and reached school at 8.05am. Played bball with Tina, Mj, Kimberly, Elya, King Kong, Shin Chan, Prakash (a.k.a.- Very annoying person of the day / Sneeky2 me) Haha, After bball, all of us went for makan at the Curry House :) Then, the boys were drinking like 5 cups per person ? OMG, ahaha. Me myself dranked 3. Heheh, had Teh Ice, Limau Ice, Ice Kosong, Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai with Curry. Owh yea, while playing bball with them. Shin Chan pushed me and i fall on the ground and my THUMB was cramped!? Need to straighten it back, its killing me weyh!? I am typing really slow ryte now. I can't even type msg properly. Sigh, some more, i can't do anything. Its like im cacat or something. I blame Keith for making me use the Cacat Word. Seriously,Mummy's gonna bring me to go and see the doc after this. Hopefully he'll tarik my Thumb, and fix it!? Make the pain go away. I was not born to be suffered like this!? This is Pain. REAL PAIN!? AWWOOOO!?? okay,Going to the clinic after this. okayyyy, Byebye :(

No comments: