Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Great Person

Hello People, Good Morning and Good Night!? ahah, I feel so good today. You know what i slept at 7 in the morning yesterday :S. Tried to sleep, but i just can't. I spend 1 hour typing msg to Ruth and Zue. They were having a hard time yesterday. And i feel so guilty for not being there, byt their side :( . Im sorry girls. Ruth is at the Church Camp, she called me last night, crying. Im worried. But i know, she'll be okay. She'll jump right of it :D. And Zue, awhhh. We chat last night, its been a while really. I miss her. Its been awhile since we last hang out :/. Yesterday, yes, yes. I know she missed Mr. X. Cause really, i've known her like only this year. But it feels like ive known her like a thousand years. Lol, She's nice. And, just now, while i was browsing to my blog stops. I saw Keith's 'Resolutions For Year 2009'. Very weird boy i say, this is how I post okay? ahha. Anyways then i saw Zue's blog. Omg!? I was so touched. This is what i send to her last night ;

"When you read this, it is in the morning. What do you know Im the first person you talk to. Not literally but whatever. About Mr X thing. Dont think about it too much. You might think that youre not enough or stupid for letting him go. but youre not. REALLY, im not saying this because youre my friend but because its true. Youre funny, you always make people laugh by that very weird way of mocking people. But sometimes you laugh before you finishes you sentences. You tend to smile just a little and your fingers touches anything thats close to you when youre shy or feeling 'okay, awkward'. LOL and that generousity in you, that kind hearted and how outgoing you are what makes you special. That what makes you, you. Yes there will be day you will miss him most. You still do everyday. But letting yourself know that, you got nothing but time, no need to rush things up to forget about him. He was a great memory and not even time can take that from you. No need to shed any tears, tears cant help. But Im here to lend my hand to you, pinjam je tau! Haha no matter what or when, I'll be here to hold youre hand to make it through. Like you used to say, kumbang bukan seekor. Haha there's so many guys out there who would love to date you, I'll date you if I were a boy. Fuck that, I am dating you from now on. So youre not available in the market anymore. Haha so lets wake up, smile, have fun. Start a new day, another adventure of Zulaikha's journey to big success :) I know you can do it, so go do youre thing and be youre super usual self. Mak ai bengkak jari meera dah type message haha. Things I'll do for you ;) Give me that big smile and big laugh. Haha hafe fun on youre first day of work. I love you babe, always, always. "

Yeap, I really typed that as a text message :P. Lol, Then she said on her blog ;

"Having the most awesome and super duper uber babe like her make me forget things :D I love you meera, I really do. I could never walk up and stand up straight without your motivational words and having you supporting whatever Im doing. ILOVEYOUASMUCHASILOVEVANPERSIE!"

I dont know who the hell is Van Persie, but yeay!? haha, Why can't i be that motivated to myself!? ahah. Owh and Daddy asked me about what i wanna do for further study. I SOOOOO dont know what i wanna do in the future. Its still early I guess. I just don't know what to do yet. I guess, who cares. I just have to have faith in myself (: To Die is An Awfully Big Adventure . Yeas, yeas. Ahaha, yes people. Byebye :D

My Quotes for today is ;
Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

No comments: