Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Day

Hye, sorry for not updating my blog. Been busy. I cleaned and rearrange my room today. I love it, so u guys are welcome to my room at anytime ;) ahah, come!? come!? Before i close the offer :D. Tomorrow, sorry today is raya. :S and yet im not in bed yet. i better go to bed now, i'll tell u how my raya end yea? A big tragedy happen in B.A. yesterday. So near. Offies house and Azureen was affected. Its so scary, that thing happen like around the corner weyh. Dad's worried, and he's searching for another home to leave. Death is like, god, im scared. IM DYING PEOPLE!? ahah, Looking forward to xmas, ryte son? :)I'LL WAITT?! QUICK?! Thank gos Tina's not home, or not i'll be crying ryte now :/ . Okay then, EIGHT!?

Selamat Hari Raye Haji People, &
Happy 8th of December

No comments: