Friday, December 26, 2008

HO!? ho!? Ho :)

Hello people :) I had a very Happy xmas this year. Hahah, Dinner was dinner ;) LOL, okay. 25th, Hahha, I decided to go for xmas lunch with Tina and Athirah at JJ. As usual we planned to go there at 10.30am. But Daddy just had to make my life miserable!? GRRR!? Then fetched Athirah and Tina reached there around 11.30. Hehe, ALL OF US WAS STARVING. Athirah said she don't mind eating anywhere except MCD, and i said anywhere is fine except for lousy customer service. Tina just said haaa, hahah, at first wnated to eat at Food Court, end up eating at MCD. Lol, so much for no MCD huh? Haha, Had some burgers and curly fries ;D. Haha, after we ate our food. We decided to open the present there :D Tina opened my Present first. I gave her a green jumper. Then Tina and me opened the present that we got from athirah. She got us this Doll that looks like MEE!? :D. and nooo, not the sungai wang thing -__-". Hahah, i love it. ITS YELLOW :D. Thank you babe, i love you :) Then Athirah, opened the present that i gave to her. The c.tape :S Anything just to make Athirahs life miserable :D. she saw the Mac box, she was like, "You bought me a make up?" -__-" hahah, that on the box i wrote LANDSLIDE :P. Then we she opened the box, theres a cotton that says, "say WONKA :)" Then she said, "Kau kasik nie? " With a very pissed face. HAHAH, TINA WAS LAUGHING SO HARD, then Athirah checked again, "owwhhh!? an earing. Thank you" hahaha, you should have seen her face. HAHAHAHA, i just like making ure life miserable . I LOVE YOU!? then went the orange shop and bought the Chicken, HAHAH. Very annoying chicken. Then went to the arcade and played bball and some other buli games. Ahahah, so funny. Then around 1.30pm we chow. Hahah,Athirah and Me went to Ruth's house and had Turkey and DUCK :D. Not to forget sparkling juice, now i know why i love sparkling juice, because its SWEET!? DAMN SWEET!? ^__^. After that went to Athirah's and baring2 Lol. THHEEENNN!? hehehehe, we had V ice :). WAAAHHH!? I LOVE ITTTT?!?? More reason for me to love athirah. Note to self, need to get one of those :P. Then around 6.30 went to Tina's house, she was having a xmas BBQ party. Her brother and sisters are so funny!? Haha, Tina's grandad is a mat salleh. Then me and tina was like, we can't call Athirah mat salleh, cause theres two now. The maid marinate the steak with a kunyit? WTF!? Then i go fix the marinate Sos. HAHA, then played some games, eat, games, eat, games,some more games, made some video (Stupid Tina recording my ass -__-") Lol. But yea, the best part was that i spend my xmas with my two girls :) I love you babes :) So i hope u had a wonderful xmas, i know i did :D. Son, im still waiting my gift :P Okay, Had training just now so kinda tired, and im watching MU match. So bye bye :)Happy Christmas and Have a Happy New Year :)

No comments: