Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How To Plan Your Suicide (:

Hello (: I'm committing suicide right now. Ahaha, Ahoho DIE x) Yeas people die :P. Im damn bored, blogging makes me happy :D I had a great day, went to the Hospital. Had training at 4.30. Haha, I SPLINT MY ANKLE!? It hurts weyh x( HAHAH, Coach got mad at me just now, cause i forgot which way is right, and which way is left. Im so blank today. Hahah, and the cookies mission is done (say it Jen Nie's style) Hahaha. And the cookies is A two thumbs up :P. Haha, glad he liked it (: Okay people, Im hungry. We die hard, and eat more :S what am i crapping about :P Hahaha. But i just had my dinner, darn!? Omg, Im getting married :S . Owh shit, FOCUS!? Suicide note, Note to self, when is the right time to get myself kill!? WAIT?! Need to get married, and be filthy rich first!? and 3 kids, sorry minus 1 :P so, 2!? aahah. Xmas is coming!? Ahaha, presents and dinner x) The best part of dinner ;) Athirah, care to join :P. Hahaha, 2 DAYS TO GO!? FRIDAY :/ . SHayne, im having second thought sleeping over there lea :( . Soorrrrryyy :/ But we'll see, hehe, i love you. Need to think of a resolutions for next year. NEED TO STUDY WEYHH!? So much to do, so little time :P. Owh, and IM NOT A LALA OR LA LA, OR lala, Or l A l A!? BYEBYE ;)

No comments: