Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Leaving

Hye, hye!? Haha, as promised. Rayea was okay!? The food, last raya was much more better. I dont eat that much Rendang & Ketupat!? Thats the best part of Raye :(. To tell u the truth, I'm soo pissed off & i'm having a very nervous breakdown right now. Tina, said that maybe she's moving next year ryte? Looks like there's no maybe anymore. She's moving to Arab in 2 and half month time :(. The father dah belah already. Soon, she's the one who's gonna move. PLUS, She's going to a boarding school. WTF weyh!? From all the things that i love most, why her. She's my best friend for god's sake!? Everything thats important to me, is like, leaving or either going away. She was always there for me, when Im in my darkest hour, she'll come. Even if she doesn't need to. Every time no matter what time, its either in the early morning. She was always there, I remember if daddy was giving pressure to me, she'll come and see me and we will go for breakfast. She's the best, the best you can ever get. I've even asked my mum whether Tina can live with us or not, and mum even said YES!? But her father won't let her. EVERYTHING, This is all crap weyh!? WTF lea!? :'( I can't. It really hurt, i can't imagine how I'm gonna be when she leave. Everything, everything's gonna change. Vik's coming home tomorrow from Sydney, I went xmas shopping with Athirah & Mummy. Bought some xmas gift. Who am i kidding, i just don't care. She can't go and leave me, leave the team behind. I gtg, just can't. Bye

No comments: