Monday, December 1, 2008

TAG!? Your It ;)

Rules & Regulations:
do not copy answers
the tag questions must be 100% the same
tag people after doing tag
no tagging back-
I tag:
1. Athirah
2. Keith
3. Zue
4. Christine
5. Syaa
6. Son ;)
7. Natasha
8. Nicky
9. SHAYNE!? IDC!? I wanna tag you :P

1.How do you know 1?
Through Maddy, Thanks to her, i found this crazy bitch who i called my best friend :)

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
I wont get the choc's from him :P

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
I'll have a great time!? LOL

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Maybe!? Ahaha

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
She's HOT!? ;)

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
I've met nicky's mum and grand mum before! Their nicee :D

7.Tell me something about 9...
His name is Shayne. & his my KUKU friend ;)

8.What language does 2 speak?
English, bahasa, & Chinese

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
Me :D

10.How old is number 4?
16 :)

11.5?
17 :D

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
Shayne! haha...

13.7 ?
He said David Cook

14.Is 8 single?
yeap :)

15.What is 9 last name?
shayne especkerman :)

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
YEASSSSS :)

17.Which school does 2 go to?
he doesn't!? His sooo speciall what!? ahahaha

18.What do you like about 3?
Everything :)

No comments: