Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Idiots :P

Hye, very weird day. I was playing a game just now. The game is soo, i don't know. One minute, I'm 100% smart :P & then after another round, the thing said i was 56% smart!? and at the other round i was 100% smart again. I was like dude, make up ure mind. ure hurting my feelings weyh :P. HAHA, anyways, while i was playing the game. Something with 'Good Friday'. Then I wonder, what is Good friday? Then I tried asking Felix, whats good friday? Then he said, 'Eggs'. -__-" Eggs? Then he said all he knows is that Its a HOLIDAY, and something to do with Spring and a new beginning. RYTEEE!? His not helping at all. Lol, haha. Then I asked Jeremiah, I like calling him Jeremiah instead of Jeremy, its so UNIC xP . So JEREMIAH it is :P, Jeremiah gave 2 answer actually at first he said something about catholic thing, sorry can't remember, but it really didn't make sense. Haha, then later after that, he said that Good Friday is "the reason we celebrate Good Friday is because thats the day jesus christ was ressurrested from the dead ....if his not mistaken la..." Thats what he said yea, Copy Paste okay :P. HAHA, Before that i asked Leela, her answer, yeas, HAHA, she said ' We don't celebrate it in Malaysia.' Okay? but what is Good Friday? 'IT HAPPEN ON FRIDAY!?' Leela, x_X. Its called good FRIDAY. Ofcourse its Friday. Sigh, Owh, ahah, I even asked Jag, and he said, 'its a day where people hide eggs?' But then he remembered that was Easter. Hahaha, the only person that can actually explain and maybe I'll understand is Athirah and My Son. Regardless, of this Good Friday. I need to know, not a need but just out of CURIOSITY . LOL, okay then. Can't wait for this Friday. Byebye people, and goodnight :)

quotes for today is ;
"Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough.
You can have anything in life if your willing to sacrifice everything else for it. "

Its 3 in the morning and im still up. Thanks Jeremiah :P LOL

No comments: