Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Banghali Friends

Hello people, i had a great day today with the Banghali's. Went to JJ with Athirah, Keith, and Ruth. As for usual we promised to meet there at 11a.m. But we were late because my mum had to settle things with her University thing. As usual, Keith was punctual. IM SO SORRY KEITH!? REALLY, ehhe. Next time you know what to do yea, come a half an hour late. Haha, GROOL!? Im so high right now, on what idk. Haha,anyways, Went to Mph to meet Keith there, then Keith met my mummy. Haha, then said byebye. Waited for Ruth to come, then we went to the food court for makan. The food sucks, thennnnn, Ruth and Keith bought me a monkey for my xmas present, very x) Hahaha thanks guys, love it. its sooo soffftt :D. Then went to the arcade play the bball thing i won like twice and then got second place once. WELLLLL!? :P Then played the hoki hand thing, whatever it is! IT WASS SOOO COOL!? Lol, Haha then played the buli game. xP I lost to Ruth, but i won against Keith. And im supposed to be the girl -_______-". Haha, i rockkk!?Lol, then played the car race thing, the picture thing, drum thing, okay whatever. I spend about Rm50 there :S Such a waste, but i had fun so yea!? Went to J.co for tea i think. Hahaha, then bought a jeans for Keith as a xmas gift. Hahah, obscene monkey. Sonnnn!? I wanna give ure gift now!? its killing me. LOL :S. Uwww, after that around 6 we went to Ruths hous to play bball and Cho Tai Tie. Hahah, i won like once only, but who cares. Then at 7 we left. The taxi driver is scary. Then went to Athirah's and her mum sent me home. Thanks aunty :D. Then yada, yada, and im here :D.Haha, owh thanks felix for the cookies, its nice. Haha, Mu won last night match. Lol, Okay lea, going now, thanks Banghali's, i had fun. Love you Byebye Banghali's ;)

My quotes for today is

It's never over till it's over"

No comments: