Monday, November 10, 2008

Perverts

Hye, Hello, Lol, I went to school today, to send the my text books. That Kiah, really is a pain in the ass. Thank god, Puan Maizan loves me. She told me that she's going to switch to afternoon session next year. She just can't handle the morning session, and i'm the only nice girl she know. "Ameera sorang jea lah yang baik". WELLLL, Lol. Which is true! HAHAHA! So perasan ryte! hahah, okay! okay, but its true! HAHAHHAHA, Okay, then went for breakfast at Ali Maju, and fetch Athirah. We spent the whole day at Tina's house! Before that, Tina and Me went to rent a movie cause we don't feel like buying any. Lol. Then rent lea, ahhah. Bla, bla, we watched 'the exorcism the beginning' first, of which Athirah covered her eyes most of the time. Lol, then they wanted to watch the gay movie, 'Brokeback mountain'. WTF WEYH! They force me to watch it you know! Its disgusting weyh, Hahah. Don't worry, i didn't watch that movie at all. I kept on moving around, Lol. They watched it halfway jea, then xtgk. HAHAHA, Its just weird owh! ahahaha, okay. Then we went out to buy some kuih. Then lay down on her bed, and read the joke book. Funny lea. Wanna read? Here are some,

Dance
I grew up with six brothers. That's how i learned to dance-waiting for the bathroom.
Homework
Student : Would you punish me for something i didn't do?
Teacher : No, of course i wouldn't.
Student : That's good, cause i didn't do my homework.
Kidnapping
I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

Tomorrow is THE SPM!? Good Luck You Guys :D. i miss that weirdo :(. Good bye, and good night!

No comments: