Wednesday, November 19, 2008

KUKU Friends :D

Hye, its been a while since i blog. I missed you. wack! wack!? Lol, So cool. Hmm, this week have been sucky, since u know what happen between me and Achap. Well, i missed him. I've been doing lots and lots of thinking about everything. Im scared actually. I think that Im loosing all the person that is close to me. Tina's going to Arab soon. Achap, well, i lost him. I really want us to be like we use to be. I missed the last 5 month. Everything was right on track, just like i planned. Shit! Arghh! I really wanna let him go. But i just can't. Really it's not fair. Today I went for bball with Tina, Athirah, Anis, Ruth, Emma, Yazmira, and Joelle. It was fun, played bball in the rain. not really, but yea!? :P I had so much fun, PLUSS?! I am getting better in playing CHO TAI TI ^_^. COOLL!? I pity Joelle sometimes, Emma bullied her owh! Lol, saw Felix today. Said Hye and Bye! Lol?! Im missed him too! Lol, his getting thinner owh! Lol, I'm worried about his back problem. Well, hopefully he'll be okay, i know he will :). His Felix, of course. Lol, But one thing i notice, is the way he looked at me, its just not as same as it is like it used to be. Its dull. GOD!? I'm being dramatic!? Lol, but it' true!?

Got back home, and on my msn. I think this is the best part of the day. Came online and then chat with Shayne, Ryth, Yazmira, Athirah, Vicky, and so on. Shayne and Ruth!? God, i like chatting with em. Ruth is like a clone of me :P with a much better laugh of course. HAHAHAHA, Shayne! Lol, he is ridiculous!? He'll come up with a new nick name for me everyday. Lol. While i was chatting with Ruth, Ruth said something about she'll be KUKU when she's hyper. Lol, I'm hyper 24/7 ryte!? So, something2. Then Shayne said that we shold formed a club called KUKU! haha. We're searching for a new member, Lol. Omg, my tummy hurts! ahaha, damn funny! That the best part of the day. Lol, THANKS GUYS! Love yeaa?! Lol. Well, my quotes of the day is,

"Saying that ure okay doesn't mean that everything's gonna be okay. Saying that ure fine, doesn't mean that nothings wrong. Why not say what you want to say, and do what ure hearts best tells you."

Thats it for today, before that! Athirah buat I nangis today!? Lol, and Thanks Tina. I love you, Byeebyee people :D

No comments: