Monday, November 3, 2008

Capital F ;)

Hye, I am soo bored. and EXAM IS OVERRR :).Freedom at last, but i kinda miss studying in the evening. :P Stupid ryte . Lol, i know :D. Now, you have to help me plan what i want to do with my life. Lol. I love GOBSTOPPER. Its the best! All WONKA :). Its amazing how they invent this sweets. Wow!Do you think they sell WONKA ice cream? WAHAHAH! Maybe i'll go google it :) Tehehe, anywaysss, I got my voice back! Lol. hmm, and went to KFC just now with Tin and Thirah. I hate the customer service! Okay, people just don't care! Owh darn, Im bored! BORINGGGG!? Owh yea, I read Christine's post at facebook, it really caught my attention. That's the thing, I never do pay attention. x) Lol. Anyways, and this is what she wrote.

WHAT IF;
hmmms, imagine if one day, u were told u were gonna do smtg jz so mind-blowing? how would u react? i'm sure everything is just running in your mind ryte. n u jz can wait 4 it ryte? imagine, then, u are told, it's canceled out of the blue? how would u ever feel? sad? happy? lol. then, after a while, u r told again that it might be on? how would u ever feel nw?confused rye? exactly! haihh...

Dear Christine, you really got me thinking . Yea, what if. Im sure that everyone have been through this kind of situation. Well life, tehehe, so I left a comment on her post. :D yeap, i did ;). I remember theres this one time, wait, it happen just recently. Mummy and Daddy told us that we're going to Langkawi. And then Mummy had a huge fight with Daddy and wanted to cancel our trip. I was sooo freaking pissed off. Mum = Dramatic :P Sorry mum, I love you . Tehehe, and then a few days before the flight, Mum told me that we're still going. But i wasn't that excited anymore. Owh well, thats just life, one minute it's like whoosh, whiz, sizzle! :P You're over the moon. and the next thing you know, ure back down to earth with a huge great thump. and down into pit, full of gloom and despondency and deep dark despair. Yeap, yeap. Sigh. I'm tired, maybe I'll take a nap since I got nothing better to do. But i don't wanna sleep. Owh yea! Which reminds me! I left my house key in my mum's car. Sooo, i scattered around the porch searching for a key. Any key! I tried calling my mummy, but she didn't pick up :( NAK NANGIS sbnr nyea! Lol. Then went to the back my house and tried opening the kitchen's back door. Thank GOD!? It was unlocked! So here I am :) AHAHAHA, Okay. Now what? ahahah, AKWARD! LALAAL, The story for today is,

The Blind Girl


There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." i'll always love you forever..~

One word, BIT(:. What kind of a person would do that. Lol. Okay then, Byebye for now. ;)

FREEDOM OFCOURSE, NO MORE EXAM'S TILL NEXT YEAR :D

2 comments:

Syira Zul said...

omg, jahatnyaa that girl
-.-'

Ameera said...

kannn!? kurang ajar gileee -__-"