Saturday, November 1, 2008

Super FRIENDS ;)

Hye, wow! two words! SUGAR RUSSSHHH! Darn! Ate a box of WONKA ^_^. Went to Ikea just now, then it was sooo boring cause mum was taking her very own sweet time picking the bed sheet. Then was too bored to notice that i finished the WONKA! Lol. Then sat down on these one cute bench, and my foot starts to tap. Thennnn, told mum i need a drink, then end up buying a frappuccino at Starbucks. owh, believe me, i'll have trouble sleeping tonight :P. Before that went to Mont Kiara's cold storage. Damn HUGE weyh! and the environment is soo relaxing. I love it. Next monday! Last paper! WAAAA!!? CAN'T WAIT! There's only oneword to describe my feelings, FREEDOM! First thing i want to do is shopping!? Then go out! Oh my god! Just thinking about it, drives me crazy :S. I've done a lot of thing's of which i'm not proud off. Running, and lying really does not help you solve your problem. Truth will always find itself to meet the lies. And you know what, you'll only end up loosing yourself. Pretending is not a solution either. You could lie to people, but you can never lie to yourself. To tell you the truth, I've always hated myself. Since papa left, my sis was the one who turn out to be extra emotional and my mum, i don't know. She always tell me about her problem and all those stuff happening around. With daddy. God! Well, I just couldn't, i don't know. I can't tell her about how i really feel, I have to be the strong one. The one who my mum can depend on. Well I'm not much of a help, but you know. I thought there's no such thing as friendship? But guess I was wrong. I thought I don't have anyone, mum yea, but I'm just afraid that she might leave me like Papa did. I know she wouldn't but, yea, i just do. But was I wrong or what! I have the greatest mum ever! She took care of me, and you know what she told me? "I spent all these years taking care of you, your such a pain in the ass, a retarded one too. But no matter what, I'll always choose you and kakak over anything. No matter how mad i am at you guys." typical mum. but I'm not a retard :/. Lol. And the best of all, I have the greatest friend ever. I'm sorry you guys, i really do love you guys. You guys meant a lot to me. Martinie, Athirah, Syeera and Achap. :)BUTTTTTT, you know what, being alone doesn't mean ure lonely. Actually, its kinda fun. TOMORROWWW, Daddy's coming back from Hong Kong, sooo get ready people! Lol. He bought us a GIFT! Lol, can't wait! Owh yeaaa! I got a new hair cut, and a new phone ;) Lol. LOVE ITTT ;) But my hair, buruk leaaa! Lol. Not to forget, I lost my voice. Owh yea, mum met Felix the other day. Funny tho. Lol. Mum was like, "Felix, meera's ahmmm, ahhhmm." Then Felix and me said, "haaa" Lol, AKWARD! but yea, klakar :P. On tuesday, not going to school, cause am going to the dentist. You know what, SPM is like a week away. SCARY RYTEE!? Next year is my turn :S. Am soooo SCAREDD (#_#) Of which reminds me, I need to find tuition for next year. Owhhhh, mannnn! Grrr, So scared! Now, now, Focussss! EXAM+ONE day+3 PAPERS = FREEDOM. Yeap, you got that right! :P. Okay, my quotes for today issss

"
There are no such thing as a stupid questions, just stupid people. ;)"

LOL! okay. That's it for today. Good Bye and Good Night ;)

Good Luck to all the SPM candidates.

No comments: