Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lil Boy ;)

Hye, just got back home from playing bball. We went to Wangsa Siaga. I think? Can't remember what its name. We reached there around 7.30 and ran for a bit. Then we shoot for an hour i think? Then the guys there asked us whether we want to play the game or not, we said okay if MJ says okay! Lol. Yea, we played with them. The first game was 4 on 4. Mj, Grey shirt, BIG BOY, and me was on the same team. As for Athirah Mat Salleh, she's with the boy with the red shirt, blue shirt and KAKAK Tina. Hahaha, yeaa! They called Tina kakak. Lol. We won the first game, the second game was 5 on 5. Athirah Mat Salleh stopped playing cause she's tired so sub with MODEL which was Anis. Thank God, I was still with MJ, Lol! MJ is so good. Like really good! I envy her :/ Lol. Anyways, our next team was, Mj, Very Big Person, Boy, SHAWN, and me. That Shown boy is really cute. His in form 2, that face of his looks like a baby. SO CUTE!? Lol. Haha, i scored some goals in those games, and im very proud of it. (:. And once again we won the game! Lol, well! hahah, good game ^_^. So later we're coming again to come and play with them, not today, but maybe some other days. Which reminds me, I need to call the Zoo Negara. Very tired right now. Just to happy i guess. Lol. Okay, now im going to bed. Woke up at 5.40am just now. I'll blog again after this. Lol, and goodbye for now ;).
P.S.-That the nicknames for today :D

No comments: