Thursday, November 13, 2008

Loosing

Hye, i really am feeling very obnoxious right now. Really bad day, really. It started with my mum, then the teacher, and then that fucking old man! Not to be rude, i've been molested by that old hack! That guy was begging for money, then i said sorry i don't have any small change. He went straight to me and hit my *! Damn! Then, went for makan at this banana leaf shop with Athirah, Athirah's grandmum,and Tina. The food was great, i finished them tho. Thats the best part of the day. Before that in school played Cho Tai Ti and Ass . The one where we pass the cards around, i am so not good in playing that CTT. Well, practice makes perfect then. Lol, okay. Anyways, Athirah got her retainer today. She sound funny, now i can make fun of her, everyday. Good. What more, owh yea, went home, chat with Jeremiah. He sound miserable. I managed to calm him down. At least i think so. Then, went out to play bball. On our way there, I was very upset. I just feel like crying, but something was holding back the tears. I guess thats a good thing. Bla, bla, played bball in the rain. Dinie got a new phone, played in the rain with Tina, and Athirah siku my *. Reached home around 7pm and washed up, went online. Stupid connection.

What would you do if ure bestfriend tells you that he's on love with you? I do love him, really. His my bestfriend, i'm comfortable with him. I can say anything, i can do anything with him. He comfort me when i needed one, we were always together. Although we're just build this friendship this year, but its the best. I'm lucky to have my best friends with me. One thing about him, is that he knows when i'm not okay, even if i said no. And i hate myself for not feeling the same way, i love him, but i'm not in love with him. I wish i feel the same way, but i just can't seem to get over HIM. I'm sorry, i'm really sorry. Now, he hates me. I promise him that i'll never hurt him, and i broke that promise. I'm sorry. I really-really am. I'm very worried about him right now. :'( Really, what would you do, if ure best friend is in love with you?. Sadly, i'm the loser who's stupid enough to treat him such way. Goodnight, and goodbye.

No comments: