Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Something Call Magic

hye, Can you pretend to be someone who're ure not just because? what does a relationship means? was relationship supposed to be so depressing? I thought that i'll be fine, and was given a chance to start over. A ticket with a price to pay, It wasn't my choice to let these things happen. i kept on regretting the first day i first saw you, i should have never looked at you that day, in that way, i wouldn't miss u so much. But then i remember all the good times we spent together. you made me laugh, even when im feeling down without having any intension to do so. You never have the right words to say, and ure not the type of a lovey-dovey type of guy, but to me, ure just simply the best . ure just different. :) I know its embarrassing, but i remember the time when you danced with me, i was sweating like hell cause i was feeling very nervous standing so close to you. and i remember all the simple things, i was being such a MUM when you don't take good care of your back problem and yourself, i was worried like hell. and the time when i got all excited just to receive a message from you. but the one thing i wish i could forget, the one memory i wanna forget is, goodbye. i woke up this morning, and switch on the radio, they were playing the song, i picked up the phone and put it down, cause i know im just waisting my time. But really, i don't mind. all the tears are worth it, cause i was happy. i don't mind being the miserable one, i don't mind getting hurt, i really2 do, cause i know ure doing great! and no matter how hard it is for me to say it, but im happy for you. i mean it. my quotes for today is

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

by Erich Forrm

That's it for today, and Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. byebye.:)

No comments: