Friday, August 29, 2008

Friends in Hell x)

Hello :)
one question, do u go around asking people, "excuse me, are u my son's father? cause i can't recall which one of u is my child's father?" hahahhahah, NOOO rite! ahhaha, son! son! ^^ Anyways, my day, hmm, it was okay. Didn't go to school today cause there's this celebration for merdeka tinging. hahaha, semangat! Then woke up at 12.30 :). Hmm, then went for bball in the evening, that was fun ^^ haahah, REALLY, ^^ For a moment there i was HAPPY :) damn happy! then theres some HUMAN spoiled my day. heee, knowing me, i'll always find a way to make my day! Then i ajak the LENG LUI's and BUDDIES to play "ice water" for stamina lea (yea ryte:p) hahah, then went home, had pizza for dinner AGAIN, didn't go to tuition cause mummy was toooo tired to go and send me. yeay:D , that was that, thats it lea, hahaha, owh yea, on our way back home, theres this one book, its about "15 musuh iblis" & "10 sahabat iblis". ahhaha, me myself have one of the characteristic of being a "sahabat iblis" hahah, not just me, Tina and Athirah too! Looks like were going to hell together heah? ahhahahahaha, okay lea, thats it, my quotes for today is

"Sometimes its the smallest decision that can change ure life forever:)"

hahahah, thats it then, byebye;)



PhotobucketizzahPhotobucketPhotobucket
Friends With Benefits x) You know what I mean, hahaha ^^

1 comment:

Ameera said...

i love them ^^ simple as that