Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yada-yada :D

Hye2 :), Im feeling very eaky-wieky today. Hahaha, there is so much question playing in my mind. But first i'll tell what i did today. nothing much actually, went to JJ today. Ate at Secret Recipe, the spaghetti is so, so leaaa.. and bought a skirt and a cute blue tank top for myself, I LOVE IT ^ ^!!? hahaha, then went for dinner, so thats about it lea.. So basically, my day was okay leaa.. Back to the topic, hehe x). how can u survive a day without food? or perhaps a bath? or not knowing whats gonna happen or stop wondering about anyone else but yourself? Well the answer is WE CANT! hahaha, seriously, i know i cant survive without eating anything, nor not taking a bath. but, theres nothing i can do to KNOW whats gonna happen now, or in the future. well that's just life. Life is full of surprises. One day were head over hills, happy and all and the next day, its the other way around. :I. but the thing is, i just cant figure out how to NOT think about anyone but myself. Its okay to be selfish sometimes, but i dont know. i just cant i guess. Tomorrow im going to melaka to send my sis. sigh, -o-". okay, thats about it i guess, hee, and once again, my quote or whatever i call lea x) is

"Giving all ure love to someone never promises that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow. But if it doesn't, be content that it grew in ures :)"

Theres never a day of my life i stop missing you, :) Durhhh, -__-" dah mule dahhh! hahaha, okay, byebye ;)


No comments: