Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mak Kau Tak Sayang Kau :p

Hello People :)
Today i woke up at 10.30am! Damn early earlyy weyh x(. Anywaysssssss, i went to Pasar Seni today to have lunch at Peter Hoe. The food was delicious, but the portion was tooooo much, so i didn't finished it. Such a waste! after lunch, we went for jalan2 at pasar seni. It was boringgg! Then went for grocery shopping, and bought myself an ice cream :D. OWWWWHHHHHH YEAAAA, and then went to tuition just now, learned about Buku Tunai... hahhaha, THEEEENNN, while waiting for mum to come and fetch me, Diera, Zarif, Diera's friend of which whom i cant remember his name and I had a chat. Zarif made a some kind of statement saying that the last person to go home, means that the mother doesn't love them. So fine leaaa, first deira's friend went back, so his "Mak sayang him the MOST" and then Diera went back, but her father was the one who came and fetch her, so as for Diera, her's was "Bapak kau sayang kau, but Mak kau xsayang kau", and then there was 2. M e and Zarif! I was getting nervous actually cause i thought my mum doesnt love me! what a dumb ass i am! i know xp, then shortly after Diera left, my mum arrived! so YEAYYY! hahaha. i turned to Zarif and and said "MAK KAU X SAYANG KAU!!!? BYEEEE!" hahahah! Pity him!!? but PADAN MUKEEE! ^ ^
okay, am going to bed now, my quote for today is

"
Which is worse?

Saying hello to the person who doesn't love you anymore? Or
Saying goodbye to the person you love the most?"

Think about it and let me know ;) Byebye,



3 comments:

Aisyah Karim said...

saying goodbye to the one you loved most.

Ameera said...

I agree with you syaa :(

Syira Zul said...

saying goodbye to the one you loved most.