Friday, January 16, 2009

You Tell Me

Hello people :) Im so tired. Im sorry for not updating my blog, for a very long, long, LONG TIME!? Im sorry, been busy with school, basketball, persada, school, unfix tuition, teachers, and all. I became the H.O.D for Marketing. So yeay me :)BUT LOADS of works lea. Busy distributing the Persada to the Afternoon Session. I hate lil kids!? SO RUDE!? Got no manners at all. Jish, You know what, all this while i thought marketing jobs is damn easy!? but omg!? was i wrong!? HAHA, Thanks Athirah, Son, Lai, Hardesh, Keith, Achap, and Allysa for helping out. Thank you very much for helping out. :) I'm on a lot of pressure right now. I can't sleep well, I can't eat much, I constantly have a nervous breakdown, and cry. This is just not right, this is not me. This is just not. I'm sick of people telling me what I can or cannot do. Its my life, so let me be!? I spend 3 freaking hours in the counseling room, didn't get to eat my breakfast in school. Damn you Jamsiah,wtv. Had a match at Chong Hua last night. Don't ask which Chong Hua, Chong Hua with the nice courts, and its so cool. Achap is so different now, its like I don't know him anymore. Owh we went to the Youth '09. We played for the Milo competition. Haha, we had to hear all the lousy noises. Those battle of the bands. THEY SUCK!? ROFLMAO.Hahah, and i want t make a statement!? I love anti-social people!? ahahah, wtf ryte!? ahah, i need an ice cream :/. A.Z, u, im sorry. It's just that, its a shocking news. oh dear, im sorry :(. Sorry got to go. Night, and goodbye.

Q;I do it because i can, I can because I want to,
I want to because you said I couldn't.

Ameera S, 16th Jan'09

No comments: