Thursday, January 8, 2009

Be A Man!?

Hello people, i'm sorry for not updating my blog x( Been busy with school!? Jish, ahah, lets see, whats new heh? hmm, owh yea i'm changing class cause i finally can do what i really wanna do, i know i'm 1 year behind, guess i have to work hard and make my mummy proud :D i don't wanna let her down :) So i need to catch up with the form 4 physics. haha, Its okay, I CAN DO IT :D. haha, anywaysssss, I got my sijil for the marketing for last year!? WEEEEE :D. Then after recess Puan Azwani called me to the teachers lounge and asked for the name list for the students who paid for the Persada. Haha, then out of no where!? SON appeared, volunteer to helped. HAHAA, lazy people!? Finding a clean way to skip class, haha actually me too :P. Hahah, okay lea, then Son, Athirah and myself went to 5E to kutip Lai and Hardesh x) ahha, then went straight to the office and took the Persada. Son and Hardesh carried about 66 books at one time, as for Lai 44. Haha, lembik lea!?!? ahah, I kept on irritataing them by saying 'BE A MEN!?' roflmoa. :D haha, it was tiring. Really, we got about 15 to 20 classes to go. Hopefully can finish by tomorrow, Yeap. Haha, Hardesh have this very weird way of walking with the books. Its funny but fast. Hahah, perhaps tomorrow maybe we'll start earlier. In that way we can finish this thing as fast as possible :) Owh yeaa, I have issue with people who is very rude. I dislike em so much :/ really!? jishh!? It annoys me very much!? VERYYY?! grrr. WAAHHH, eeeeee!? ahaha, okay then to get back to my books. and yes people!? I actually study!? :P ahha, Owh yeaaa!? The Persada is damn nice weyh!? I LOVE IT!? ahha, okaayyyy. byebye :) ambush

Q;Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
Ameera S, 8th Jan'09

1 comment:

Aisyah Karim said...

hahaha baru tau penat distribute Persada :P ahhaha, kelas 5S takbayar sch leavers lg kan? ;) yeah man! haha. mestilah cantik. tgk siapa buat ;)