Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fish -__-"

Hello people :). Today, i ate FISH!? yeas, FISSHHH!? it taste like FISH!? Ewwww!? Haha, Okay. I went to KLCC today with Son, and Achap. Was supposed to watch 'Yes Man' but damn cinema, the only time that their showing the movie is at 5.30pm. Stupid!? So we watched 'Australia'. Note to self; Must get Son a watch!? -___-" Time is gold lea :P. Haha, Anyways, there's only like 10 people in the cinema, and it was damn COLD!? My eye balls were freezing okay!? Yeas, my EYE BALLS :S The movie end at about 2 o'clock. After that we had our lunch at Sushi King, First i had this prawn, and tempura. Do you know that they serve green tea with no sugar!? OMG, its like plain water, jishh. Owh, Then Achap had to leave early cause his opening an account or something. So he left, then Son and me played a dare. He took a Cuttle FISH for me, and i took the Red thinging Octopus.IT WAS SOOO Disgusting!? So okay lea, I ate the Fish, it chewy and disgusting!? Just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up :S. The second round, Son took a scallop for me, and i took another VERY DISGUSTING octopus, chop to pieces :S. The scallop, it took me like 3min to actually swallow it. Okay, girls and boys, don't waste ure money on disgusting food. especially if its a FISH!? Haha, then bought an Ice Cream, It was too sweet which was good ^__^. So, bla, bla, went for Bball after that,as for usual the coach would be like, u teach me how to smile, i teach u how to play. Then i was like, Okay, okay, Give and Take maaaa!? :P Thats about it i guess :) I had a great time today. So goodbye and Good Night :)

Q; We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.

Ameera S, 2nd Jan'09

2 comments:

Melur said...

haha.. you teach me how to smile, i teach you how to play.. LOL
=D

Ameera said...

ahha, really he said that