Sunday, January 4, 2009

1 More Day :S

Hello human :) I feel so drained.. Haha, school is starting tomorrow, and i haven't bought my school shoes yet. I have less than 12 hours. Need to make a schedule for tomorrow morning. Tuition starts tomorrow. Wow!? This is freaking me out. SPM!? Shit, So lil time. Oh my, oh my. :S. Went to Pavilion with mum yesterday.The plan was to buy my school bag there, and go to Sgi Wang and buy my mickey mouse school shoes ^__^. I know, all the way too Sgi Wang just to buy a school shoes, Mengadea ryte :P Lol, Okay lea, walked from Pavilion to Sgi Wang, and guess what? No shoes :S. End up buying socks and shop for cloth. Lol, Then had to rush to Pavilion back, cause daddy said he wanted to go to Red Box, so we had to make reservation first. The reservation was at 4pm. So to buy some time, Mum and me went to Dome and had our breakfast there, breakfast at 3pm. Yeap, yeap, We saw Fares, Syaa and Zamir there. I MISS EM SOOOO MUCH!? oH MYYY, Lol.Okay then, at 4pm meet up with daddy and stayed there like until 11.30pm. Then went out for 10mins with Mum to search for my school bag, went everywhere, my mum was rushing me. I was under pressure. End up buying my bag at FILA, Lets just hope no one's using that bag, cause im soooo not gonna use it if someone does :). Yeapp, yeappp, okay then got to go need to do some stuff. Bye, bye, TOMORROW IS SCHOOL :S

Q; Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending

Ameera S, 3rd Jan'09

No comments: