Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009

Happy New Year :) I've been thinking about my New Year Resolution from the past few weeks. And I've made up my mind. What I wanna do and all :) I am proud to say that I'm done with 2008. I promised myself to only take the good things to my future, and take the bad things as an experience.Im trying to change, change my bad habits lea, SPM this year !? Omg :S Im scared, theres only like 11 months to go. Minus sleep and me wasting my time, I'll have like 5 months to go :S. Grr, so scary weyh. Here are some of my new resolution ;
  1. Study Hard for SPM
  2. Score for my SPM
  3. Perform my prayers.
  4. Cut down on my sugar taking. (Like Thats gonna happen :P)
  5. Drink Plain Water more (So Lame)
  6. Do great in all of my exams .
  7. Wake Up early on weekends and school holidays.
  8. Try to be Serious :P
  9. Don't get too emotional.
  10. Take Good Care Of Mummy.
  11. Don't skip class.
  12. Exercise more.
  13. Find a way to stop Tina from moving.
  14. Live a healthy life.
  15. Find more MONEY $__$.
  16. Stop Biting my nails.
  17. Make sure mum's in good hand
  18. Sort things out with Achap.
  19. Have fun on my prom.
  20. SPM!?
  21. Cut down on internet usage .
  22. Take good care of Athirah.
  23. Make sure SON smile more -__-" (mission)
  24. Learn to not have a heart.
  25. Find a way to not go to JB.
  26. Do my homework :D
  27. GROW UP
  28. GET A LIFE!?
  29. Make a Change to the world :)
Wow, Theres more actually, but hye this is just some of it. So Keith, HERE is my new year Resolution, DURHH!? ahah, Im done with it. I have one Unfinished Business left. That one, I have to wait until the school opens. Haven't bought my School shoes, bags, socks, and bottle!? Owh my, owh my. So much to do, So lil time. School is starting soon, sorry, school is starting in, wait let me count, Lol, 4 DAYS!? I can imagine what the teacher will say, 'Kakak-kakak dan abang-abang form5, kamu dah senior tunjuk teladan dekat adik-adik kamu. Tahun ini ada peperiksaan besar, jangan nak main-main.' :S School haven't start yet,but the teachers are hunting me already. Sigh, Owh god!? Im biting my nails, I really need to stop :( . Grr, okay then, Good bye :)

Q;
Some Changes are for Better
Ameera S, 1st Jan'09

2 comments:

Syira Zul said...

wahh bnyk resolutions! =0
haha.
happy new year to u too babe!
=)

Ameera said...

haha, mesti leaa!? kite bersemangat @? ahahah