Monday, July 27, 2009

Sick with Double O

Hello people, I am proud to say that MU Rock!? :D I went to the game despite of Elya not allowing me too, butttt i still did. Sorry baby :( The last game for the Kl Open, yeah we won!? wohooo!? I made the first score!? So yeah, then we had dinner at MCD. Carnival Day! It was awesome, i got my very own polaroid picture with Elya, and we won second place for the Basketball game. Haihhh, I spent the whole day with Elya, Half actually. Hahaha, you know what? I saw shafiq, then he said "Oii, Hye". Then i said HYEEE, but i didnt remember who was he at first!? Hahaha, he is such a loser!? hahah, OMG, ameera :D Hehe, then later that day went to some Karya muzium or something to get a box for my mum's hantaran and daddys sampin!? Dude!? Don't EVER get married!? You'll end up spending like hell. Shit!? My bride maid's baju is done, I look good in it :D So yeah, Its been hard for me with the marriage and all. Some more, my future soon to be step brother have a crush on me :S Akward. So yeah.. OH!? OH!? It's been 5month :) With Elya, I pissed him off a lot lately! Im sorry, but ERGHHH, Tah lah :( Whatever, Gtg , Byebye (:
You don't have to be the idiot who
will just shut up when
ANYTHING's wrong!?
Speak Up Fucker
-Ameera-

No comments: