Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evil Laugh

Hello people, today we took our school leavers picture. It was awesome, although i think its kinda like steeling the idea of the previous school leavers concept. But Its okay, then ryte after that Aina, Tina, Athirah, Marissa, Anis and myself sneaked out from school!? And got in to 2 separates car, after that Aina dropped me off at Elya's. So then went home, watch some movies. and NOOOOOOO, i DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL. FUCK!? wahhhhh, really need to start. Grrrr, looking forward for Saturday tho. Plus my mum told me she's getting my sis a SLR camera. I still do think that she's spoiling her. Haihh, malas nak cakap. OH!? OH!? Which reminds me, HAHAHAHAH, i feel so evil!? Tomorrow we're gonna take the picture for the Marketing section. I've planned to do something really mean to my minions, sorry, my beloved minions! Hahaha, You'll know what Im gonna do later, Just you wait :P Muahahahahahahah. Byebye People :D

It is always good men who do the most harm in the world.

No comments: