Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heartache

Hye everyone! Told you Im gonna update soon (: Surprise, hahah. Today, have been the longest day. Hmm, starting with school. We were late as usual, but this time it wasn't our fault. My mum (: Hahah, So yea, then said hye to Elya and Tam. So I went to class (math class) The class was so dark :/ no electricity. I had to squeeze my eye balls out so that I can actually see what the teacher wrote on the white board. But what the hack, then it was AGAMA!? Fuh!? 20 minutes before the agama period finish, Ustazah freaked out!? She was scolding us about the prom, Zeza, Ashiqin, Dee, Zahra, Zeqi and myself kenea. She was REALLY mad!? She screamed at my face. She scolded us about the time, the place to pray and so onnn.. Haih, spoile my day. Then I went for lunch at KFC. Then went to school, to meet up with Elya. Then I saw Neesha (PAM, PAM) hahah, long story. Things was okay, until before I went home. Tah lah, Im really upset about it. Malas nak cakap. I can't read minds, how am i supposed to know if you don't tell me. Tah lah, okay. Got to go, sis wants to use the laptop. Will update soon, Byebye
Don't do things to others,
that you don't want others to do to you.

No comments: