Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Day (:

Hello readers (: Wow readers? Kinda drastic don't you think. Lol, Yea Whatever. So today, Yeah, My sis went to Melaka dahhhhhh this morning. Free!? Gonna miss her tho, Maybe, Maybe not :P Yeay. What more? So yea, Tina and me decide to order th Macdonald for our brunch. So yea, and then later on that evening, we got the KL Open thing. So we went to Kepong. So yeah, It was awesome. I like the court, its small but yet longgggg. Haha, but we lost tho, but hye!? I'm still proud of myself (; I did good (: Really good :D Im starting to become an Elya :S I talk bad about someone, and Im really confident lately, which is good ryte? Haha, Wow, Thanks Baby :D So yeah, the Mu thing is coming!? I CANT WAIT!? After the game, we went for makan at The Desa View Coner, infront of the graveyard in Hulu Klang. I had CHA kUEH Teow!? Okay! Okay!? How ever you spell it lea, I didnt eat the prawn. Apperantly, Im allergic to it too. I ain't gonna make people see my RED BLOW FISH Face!? But seriously, I look like a blowfish when my allergics are up. Bah, Yea, yea. Haha, then later on that day, I did my hw for Maimon, for the FIRST TIME!? Heheh, Rajin (; Okay, now marry me :D Hhahha, Im sorry, a lil hyper now, im not sorry actually. Its my life. DUHHHHHH. I can do whatever I want with bounderies tho. Because someone is always watching over meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (: WEEEEE, Im bored and its 1.20am in the morning. Nak study lea :D Okay then people, Nytenyte
Hey Darling,
Why don't you just move over,
And tell me whats on your mind (:

No comments: