Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Last Chance

I'll pull myself together and not let go of what I know that matter to me most. That is you. Im gonna make things right. Im sorry I hurt you Elya. Its been so hard for me this past few days. Its hard to fall asleep every night thinking that everythings never gonna be the same anymore. Sometimes I think Im the only one who's fighting for us, and its so hard. But when I think about what we've been through before this. The ups and downs, you thought me to be this strong. You've stayed strong for us before this, and now its my turn. Im not gonna give up. Thats all that I can say. All Im asking for is another chance to work things out, I know we can. We're stronger together. I really can't stand being apart from you. You meant so much to me. You see so much in me that people don't. Even if it hurts everyday, I won't let go. All the tears its all worth it. I miss you so much Dear. I need you with me for all the reason in the world. Im sorry Im selfish.

Don't say anything please, thats just how I feel ryte now. Just let me be. Please.

Just Don't Move On,
Atleast Not When Im still Holding On

No comments: