Friday, May 1, 2009

Appolagize

Hello people, i miss blogging. Haha, Son asked me to blog. Guess I got better things to do? ahah, Sorry :P Anyways, what should I talk about. Hmm, oh yeah maybe the fact that Im SEVENTEEN. I'm so old :D (Sorry dear :D) I had the best day. FULLSTOP!Thanks for the wish and the present's, and everything. I'm just, speachless. It was the best day, BEST GILEEEE!? Best, haha. Okay, okay enough. What else, oh yeah. Tina's back, so yeah. She's leaving with me now just untill SPM is over. I actually studied a bit just now. Hmm, Ash & Lam, I'm sorry, I dind't go to school, wasn't feeling well. Mum told me to stay home. Sorry ): I'll make it up to you guys okay? Hmmm, dear Son. I want the JONAS BROTHERS book )':.I've been with Elya for almost 3 month now (: HEHEH Bangeaaaa :D KEITH!? I'M SORRY!? I thought you knew!? Im sorry, Im sorry! Please forgive me. Please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Your still my favourite Banghali Keith :) So, okay it's 2.06am in the morning. and IM NOT ASLEEP. Need to get some sleep. Okay, byebye.

5 hugs, 5 kisses on the cheek & 5 kisses

No comments: