Saturday, May 9, 2009

Future

Hello people, I have to set my goals straight. Ive been talking to Tina and Elya about it. You know, our future. Tina told me her dad said, if she do well in her SPM, her father is gonna send her to a Medic School, in Egypt. Its like damn far away. So yeah, then we talked about our fututre, what we wanna do and all. Ive been thinking and all. I wanna be a Public Relation or Human Resource. Kinda scared, what we're gonna do or who we're gonna turn out to be in the future. Grrrr, scared, hmm. Elya (: I arranged my life plan. ahaha, Atleast theres a plan ryte? haha. Elya, you really made it possible when it was impossible. I love you dear (: So yeahhh, tired leaaa, mid term is like 10 days away. WOW!? need to cover a lot of chapters. Baahhhh, my allergice, wooooo. Its like damn freaking erghhh. Ive been getting my allegice A LOT. aihhh, whatever lea, gtg, wanna eat. Byeeee

No comments: