Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mum's Day

Hello people :D Happy Mothers Day :D haha, woke up this morning, as usual talk on the phone with Elya for awhile and then had my bath. After that, I made a cup of coffee for Mum and Dad. Hahaha, thats my present for Mothers day. Damn, I know!? Im such a cheeps tack :P Kedekut nak mati. Then left the house, went for basketball with Tina. Meet up with Elya, Mj, Jen Nie, Callie, Chern, and so onnnnnnnnn :P. Then played a game, we won :D hahah. Freaking Song Shin HIT THE BALLS ON MY TUMMY. Not his balls -_____-" Urghh, But i tripped him first :P So nvm. HEHEE, After that Jen Nie and me went to the flower shop to buy a flower for her mother and my granmum. Then we went To MCH for makan, and Balikkkkkk :D Haha, thats it :) Am going for lunch with the whole family later. I love family gathering, its so Family. Hahaha, we're going to Intai-intai. The food are nice and the place is very relaxing :) But banyak nyamuk, ahha. Okay then, i'll update soon. Bye :D
Happy Mum's Day (:

No comments: