Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shackin All Off The Pain

Olah :) Whatsup ;D Supposed to go to changkat today, but decided to stay home instead with mum. Spend some quality time. Last night i had a nightmare, i looked at the time. And it was 2.55am in the morning. I took my bantal busuk ;P and went upstairs to my mums room. Then i slept with her :) she stayed in bed till i woke up this morning. Awww :) i was so flattered. I remembered it used to be my mum, my sis and me. My sis will sleep next to my mum, and i'll sleep at the end of the bed ;P Hahaha, good times, good times. Its been awhile, I love you mummy :) heheh, so anywayssss, i went for breakfast with Leno today at SACC mall. We ate uncle K. Xsedap ;O haha, later after that he send me home, and then i cleaned my room. HAHAH, yes i actually did :D Hahah, with the help of my lil brother tho. Having a lil brother is not that bad, ahah. Damn mean weyh! I bullied my brothers tho :) ANNOYING DOH DIORANG! hahah, tiring la. Kakak is back. hmm, what else ah? I don't like it when people get all perasaan and all . OMG, for god sake's la, it doesn't always have to be about you okay. I have a life too you know. eee, get over ureself. HAHAH, :) Don't worry, I might look and act differently. But i'm still me. hahah, bodoh nye ;P thats all for today :) NIGHTY NITE


Listen to Nick Jonas and The Admistration
"Who I Am"

No comments: