Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh Darling, I Wish You Were Here

Hye Hye ! Tiring day la! Hahah, Today was my first day in college. God! Its fucking tiring, and the worst part is, its only the orientation day. Can you imagine how it would be like if i have classes on daily basis. Oh MEN! Die dude! Die! Hahah, But I have to admit, college is really different. but not that different. Its similar to school but different. Okay, Sorry! Im confusing you rite? I know :S Sorry. Haha, I made some new friends. Apparently Im the only malay girl in my class. Haha, The others are all Chinese. Hahah, but don't get me wrong people, Im fine with that :) Hehehe, Sooo. Yeah, I had my orientation thing today. It was okay la, not boring at all. Need to remind mum and dad to book the accommodation at Lake Side tho. Hmm, and and I wanna get a laptop. I want a MAC. MUMMY PLEASE ;) Yes, yes. Hahah, Note to self ; 1.Get a car from Daddy. 2. Persuade Mum to get me a MAC . Im such an ungrateful child ;P Spoiled. Hahha, I always find a way to get what I want ;) Who doesn't rite? HAHA, Okay la. I'm off to bed. Another long day tomorrow :) NIGHTYNITE

Listen to Owl City
"Vanilla Twilight"

1 comment:

Analú acessórios femininos said...

Hello I'm Helena from Brazil and arrangements do not look at my blog and leave a comment and ordering'm starting my business .. I loved your blog .. bjos