Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Baby Baby NO

HELLO :) One HELL of a day ! tiring but its worth it :) I went to The gardens with mum today. I got my hair treatment thing, and went for a walk there la. Later after that went to Zahra's to help her with The Banner for Zeza's farewell party :) OMG, then we went to Sha's house. I literally made a fool of myself when i tripped infront of Sha's family. OMG MEMALUKAN! Hahha, Sha's mum even asked her, "Die tue memang macam tue ke? " haha, then Sha said " Ya, die tue memang pelik sikit" -__-" Hahah, but kinda true tho :) heheh, Zeza's farewell party was fun :) I had a good time. Happy Birthday Ieka :) Zeza's leaving for PLKN the day after tomorrow :( We'll miss you Zeza ! Have fun ! :D Jumpa Syeera kut :D Rindu kecik tue ;) hehe, after the party Sha, Eliza and me went to Oldtown. Had our i-talk time :) Best, best :D Honestly speaking, I really miss you. And I really need you right now. I really really do. NIGHTY NITE

Listen to Justin Bieber feat Ludacris
"Baby"

No comments: