Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yada :]

Hello, I would like to make a statement. FUCK THE MSSD OFFICER!? On the last day of MSSD, I got 200m and 4x400m event, so it ended at about 1.30pm, so Achap, Amar and myself took a cab to school, I've not been in class for about 2 weeks, 3 weeks plus this school holidays. So, okay lea. As soon as i get out of the cab, the teacher called me and told me to go back to stadium because we're in the finals. I specifically asked the teacher and the officer whether am i involve for the next event. No, they said no!? So yea, I took a cab to the stadium again. The taxi driver is a dick!? seriously!? Then as soon as I got there, the teacher told me that I got in for the 200m finals. Which just ended a few minutes before i reached there -_-" so whatever lea. Then when we were about to run for the 4x400m event. Theres this 3 pegawai that came up to me and Aida. At first he asked Aida, why didn't she participate for the 400m finals? The officer didn't even call up her name. Then she asked me why didn't I run for the 400m event, then i told him that i got injured during the event. Then he asked about the 200m finals. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE EVENT, UNTILL I REACHED THE FREAKING STADIUM!? ERGHHHH, whatever. Then he said "Kamu kena cari sub lain, kamu digugurkan dari acara ini!? " FUCK HIMMM, i didn't even know. Then i took my bags and cloth and took a cab to school. I was sooo upset. WTF lea, don't even wanna think about it anymore, now, just need to focus on bball. and im sooooooooooo erghhh!? Not even in the mood right now.

As time pass, people changed. Its all about Karma, the truth will find a way revile itself. Its really gonna eat youself.
Bye

No comments: