Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bitrthday Suit :D

Hello, Im sleepy but just a lil update here. First of all , to wish my beloved Son a very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

Its feels like just yesterday he was 16 (': hahah. Okay, just now was my Sister's birthday. Me and my mum got in the car and bought her a cake drove all the way to Melaka and suprised her. She was shock, she cried. Which was funny. Ahaha, She kept on saying, "You guys came here just to get me a cake, Kakak terharu. "
Well to tell
you the truth I was happy to see her all smiling and all. OMG!? What is wrong with me :s Okayyyyy, Change topiC. Then Mum and me went to Putrajaya to have our early dinner. Then we saw a Hot Air Balloon all over the place. Then mum said she wants to get on it. Come on lea, who doesn't!? But its actually a competition for the Malaysia something thing. So whatever. Then we tooke some pictures then went to the reflexology, the whole body!? MY body feels good!? But you know what!? Just my luck my butt hurts like hell ryte now :( . Oh yea, last wendnesday we went to SMK Conficious some school near PS for a friendly match. We won :) and guess what? It was a chinese school :D. aahah, tomorrow we're going to SMK Seri Garing, in Rawang for another friendly. But this time the Chong Hua's will be joining us as in we're ranting a bus, so we go together lorh :) ahaha, okay, Wtv, Okay goodnight people, i wanna sleep. Oh, I've been with Marzuqi for 1month :D, shit!? heheh :D byeeeee
Q; For you I will :)
Ameera S, 20th March'09

No comments: