Monday, March 9, 2009

Catching Up

Hello, I know, i didn't update my blog for a very lonng, looongg, loooooonnggggg time :D i've been busy. SERIOUSLY, last week, Ohhh, ONE whole week i didn't go to class. I've been busy with Olahraga and Persada. I've been fighting with mum a lot lately. She just gets too my last nerves sometimes. She's giving me toooooo much pressure lately. I cried to my aunty yesterday. I told her that I KNOW. I guess the reason of me being rebelling all the time. URGHHHH, Tina's moving in sometime this month. So thats good? Hmm, Olahraga. I guess I did good? But just not good enough. I'm in the semi-finals for the 400m & 200m. FUCK, i don't want to run aanymore. Their fucking fast weyh :S. Oh and we're going for finals, 4x100m. Well thats good :) Basketball, selection. argghhhh. Busy again. Hmmm, need to settle the Persada on this Thursday. Lets just wish that it won't clash with my Olahraga. The MO1 borang somemore :[ Arghhhh, tireddd. I need to find time, i need to catch up with my studies. Hahah, Thats about it. Got to go, Maimon's tutition. Byyyeeee :D

No comments: