Sunday, October 19, 2008

Run, Baby Run :)

HYE, I don't care, im feeling very energized? maybe, but i really wanna say it! i am gonna say it! I've been keeping this for sooo long, i never thought something that Athirah said would effect me like this, EVER. LOL, The word of wisdome, i swear!

"Thats why you have to work hard for it, though i dont think you should be chasing this person so much.. it has been since the beginning of this year, but i guess it is best to do what your heart tells you"

God! I don't know whether that was supposed to be harsh or something, but! GOD! That really got me thinking, idk, my heart was beating as fast as i can imagine. That feeling, where i got all excited, i know i will get hurt. I tried everything, i guess, ure just still here. You've been there for as long as i can remember . Fuck all those shit! I just don't care, I don't care whats the past, I don't care what went wrong. All i care is you, and my mum, my phone, awhh, i don't have to be specific ryte. You just meant a lot to me, and idk why. im sorry, i sound selfish. All i care was about what i want, and what i feel. I know that maybe this won't work, or something might go wrong in the future. But i won't be sorry or regret for trying. Im taking a risk, or a chance. I like you, i really-really do. I thought I like the idea of u, but its more than that, It was never just the idea. Its real! God! I won't give up, I'll try, I'll try my very best, and if i were to fail, its not because i weren't good enough, or because its your lost? , hell no! but for sure it is because we weren't meant to be :) Forever is an awfully long time, so its better if i look towards the present time. And at this very moment, i am very sure of what i want. Im done waiting and denying, its time for me to actually do something!

Hun, it was always because of your smile. It always was. That particular smile of yours, that was the very moment where you caught me. I like you because of your smile. Those was the reason why i just can't stop thinking about you. Everyday, I love you :) Lets take a chance shall we, I am soo gonna be dead. but EXAM first. x) But i meant what i said. Byebye
P.S.-Thanks to that song. and dude! u were always my weirdo;)

No comments: