Friday, October 24, 2008

Money! Money (X_x)"

Hye! Lets talk about money. HEEE, Do you like money? I love money! I really2 LOVE money :P Who doesn't righttt! Shihh! Things i'll do for money ;) Hahaha,
MONEY IS GREEN IN COLOUR,
RED Purplish
Is it me or Im just into money soo muchh! Nawh! God I sound like someone who's really loony? HAHAHAH! Okay today we got Bm and English paper 1. Bm, what did i do for Bm eyh? hmm, owh yeaaa!!? Something about Penganiyaan Kanak-kanak. I'm a good mother xP. I should bold that word, Good Mother ;). Lol. English! english! Lol! I wrote about the thing with the i told you so! the story was great? hehehe, you know what! on second thought, i think i wanna be an author or maybe a writer (: . But i don't think i can be one, since i'm too busy fixing the country :P I'm the next Prime Minister. Yeay! Im talking crap today, just feel so, soo, soooo, tired :/. tomorrow, what do i have tomorrow? open house? MALAS LEAAA! Lol. i do not like to go out (yea rite, psssk) but really i do! God Im sooo bored! 5 more papers and no more school for me till next year :P Lol. Hye! If you can have one wish! very one wish! what would you wish for? hahahah, and in my case its either, MONEY or To have another wish or love (pfft) or maybe yea, maybe MONEY. Okay then, that's it for today, i think? maybe ill write some more later on. Okay, the story for today is ... Byebye ;)

"Noah: Will you go out with me?
Allie: What? No.

Noah: No...?

Allie: No.

Noah: Why not?

Allie: I dunno, because I don't want to.

Noah: OK, then you leave me no other choice.

Allie: AHHHH

Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.
Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you

Noah: No, don't do me any favors.

Allie: No, no I want to.

Noah: Say it.

Allie: I wanna go out with you.
Noah: Say it again.
Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Noah: All right, all right we'll go out. "

No comments: