Saturday, October 25, 2008

DIE! DIE! DIE :P

Hye, Lets talk about hmm, hmm, dreams? BORING! I am soooo bored right now :/ MU match today was quite disappointing. Owh yea, hmm. UNFABULOUS! There's this show called unfabulous. BESTTT!? and Hanna Montana, and Waverly thing p :P and Heroes is starting, woowww! can't wait hmm, owhh! just so u know, One Tree Hill season 6? finishedd! hmm, and GREY'S ANOTOMY! woww! i love that show. hmm. lagiiii? hmm i dont watch tv actualy (shih, yea ryteee) songs? hmmm, i still like JONAS BROTHERS #_#, Miley Cyrus, The Script, Jordan Pruitt, Chris Brown, banyak leaaa. can't remember :P. Hmm, Im boredd! and once again REALLY I'M BORED! Help MEEEEEE. I'm playing with the font colours, owh darnnn, thats how bored i am :P. Help need to get a life. One-to-leave-but-can't-seem-to-stop-typingggg... Yeasss babeee, i'm dying. Yea, tomorrow am going to Little Nany's house, she's sooo tiny, but not that tiny and cutee :D owh! SONNN! I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU. ITS ABOUT MONEYYYY (^_^) .

"
There was a women who worked all of her life and saved all of her money. She was a real miser when it came to her money. She loved money more than just about anything, and just before she died, she said to her son, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."

So she got her son to promise her with all his heart that when she died, he would put all the money in the casket with her.

Well, one day she died. She was stretched out in the casket, the son was sitting there in black next to his closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the son said "Wait just a minute!"

He had a shoe box with him, he came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. His friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."

"Yes," the son said, "I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised her that I was going to put that money in that casket with her."

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of her money in the casket with her?"

"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote her a check." "


ahaha, thats it for today. hahaha. i found this story, and changed it! ahhaha, byebye. ENJOYY :P

No comments: