Friday, July 2, 2010

I wasn't even yours to loose.

Hello boys and girls, its been awhile since i last updated my blog. A lot have been happening lately, just done with my assignments and all. :) buttt, Finals is in 1 week away. Im gonna take baby's advise to study at least 2 chapters per day. Tho its hard, im gonna try my best. Oh, did i mentioned that mums pregnant? Yeah, she is actually, and shes due soon. We are all on stand by now. Kinda SAW lah! HAHA. So what else, college have been a pain in the ass. Tiring as FISH! Lol, im getting in and out of trouble when it comes to boys. Lol, yeah. To tell you the truth, i dont think im ever gonna love anyone like i loved HIM. He was the last person i'll ever love. To tell you the truth, until now, i do still love him. Always will, but one thing for sure, i am not in love with him. I find myself distracted again somehow. I had a talk with Sahar today, finally. He's been waiting for me for god knows how long. I do care about him, but nothing more then just a friend. I had to say some real harsh words to him, lets just hope he gives up. I don't wanna give falls hope or something. Cause thats the thing. He said something about he was scared was loosing me or i might treat him differently in the future. Thats the thing, i won't. Thats how i am. Its not because your special or different, just that i treat everyone equally. So don't get me wrong, its not that i'm flirting with you or anything, i was just being nice. Hmm, a lot have been happening lately really. Ive never been this tired before. I seriously need a break oh. Maybe a getaway ! Yes! Thats it :) Okay, im gonna go off now. I promise i'll update soon. Baby Sister on the way ;)

Listen to Lil Wayne
"Me and My Drank"

No comments: